1 - Fits perfectly around 96% of the population
One of the most important aspects of clip-on veneers is how it fits on your teeth. We ordered both the man & woman version. We invited 15 of our colleagues from the office to try it, and it fits perfectly all of them, even if some of our colleagues have missing, misaligned or broken teeth. The company says it can even be fitted over crowns, veneers, partials and bondings!
2- Thin yet extremely durable
We must admit that we were a bit scared when we check the Diamond Smile Veneers for the first time, as the veneers are very thin. But after trying it a few times and testing its resistance, we were astonished by how durable they are. It will for sure last many years.
3- Very affordable alternative to dental treatment
When we first heard about these clip-on veneers, we thought we would have in our hands a product costing at least £250.00 However we were extremely surprised to know the actual price of this product. Using 3D printers and after 2 years of research & development, the company behind the Diamond Smile was able to develop clip-on veneers as a fraction of its usual cost!
4- Safe & high-quality materials
It is crucial to make sure that something you will wear on your teeth is made from the safest materials existing. Our advice to be 100% certain? Always look for products made from high-quality materials. It is made with high-quality materials, which makes it perfectly safe.
For the first weeks of the launch of the Diamond Smile Veneers, they are currently offering 50% off the standard price!
HOW TO USE:
- Place Diamond Smile Veneers (with its impression material) into a cup of hot (almost boiling) water for 1 minute. This will make them soft, flexible and ready to custom fit. The impression material will turn transparent.
- Using a mirror, firmly position the Diamond Smile Veneers over your existing teeth. Press them firmly against your teeth and gently pat the impression material with your thumbs behind your real teeth.
- Bite down softly and grind the jaws gently a few times. At this step you are molding Diamond Smile Veneers to fit your teeth.
After about 30 seconds, gently ease the Diamond Smile Veneers out of your mouth and set them in a glass of cold water to cool. The impression material turns white when it is hardened.
- If it doesn't fit properly then you can re-heat it in boiling water and try the above steps again.
Store it in the box provided and use it as needed (any time you feel like having an instant white smile makeover!)
- Care needs to be taken not to bite very hard objects while wearing it.
- Since it is a cosmetic dental product, proper oral hygiene must be maintained. Make sure to clean it thoroughly after each use.
Click BUY NOW to get started! (free shipping included)